Yesterday and today I was reminded of a treat that doesn’t sound like it would be great but I liked it as a kid and my kids really like it as well.
Jen made them yesterday for a snack for the first time ever. Today when my Mother was dropping off Caile from a sleep over they had made them today and sent them home for everyone.
They’re pretty simple and really tasty. You should certainly try them.
Soda Cracker Candy
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter
- Soda Crackers
- Package of Chocolate Chips
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Arrange soda crackers to cover the bottom
- Boil brown sugar and butter for 3 minutes
- Pour mixture over crackers and spread
- Bake 5 minutes at 350 degrees
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips when bubbling stops
- Spread the chocolate chips
- Refrigerate then cut into pieces